Sunday, September 15, 2013

This Is Happening!!

0 comments
 
I am an addict. A sugar addict. A food addict. I am not really joking. I can easily down a whole batch of cookies. It's getting out of control.  So I am taking what some might say is drastic measures. 
   I am doing a Whole 30. If you want details go to www.whole9life.com. I am posting this from my phone so I don't know how to make links work. 


I am also going to be following this Whole 30 plan I found on the website www.robinssweetconfessions.com. She has a great plan set up complete with recipes. I recommend checking out both sites if you plan on doing a Whole 30.

  I am pretty confident that I am going to do well. I have done a Paleo challenge before and won and that challenge lasted 45 days. I know it's going to be hard but I am looking forward to the challenge.
  I am also excited that my Mom and sister is going to do the challenge with me. I have even challenged my 8 yr old to go 30 days without junk food. If she does then I will take her on a Mommy/daughter date. I hope she does it cause I really want to go on that date with her.
  I plan on posting every day and posting on my Instagram. Feel free to follow me @ jmeek32.
  I am off to get my food ready for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff