Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 9 Whole 30

0 comments
 
Arise and shine at 4:25
A great WOD. This was a butt kicker. I now have another goal to accomplish at CrossFit. A wall walk up. I finished this in 17:50ish. 

I really love that Britt has come with me this week. I hope this happens more often!!
I
Breakfast was again yummy
Snack
Lunch. Grilled salad from Dairy Queen minus the cheese and a few fries from LJ's kids meal. 
I bought these at WalMart. Yummy. 

I need to get rid of these. Too many trips to the freezer to get a handful. 

Dinner. This happened because I am feeling a little burned out and am reveling a little. 

I need to get out of this little mental eating funk that I in. I just want to eat all the time and eat whatever I want and see. I think I am going to still eat strict Paleo but take a break from posting what I eat in Instagram or lots of detail here. 

Who knows I might wake up more motivated to step it up and stuck with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff