Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 3 Whole 30

0 comments
 
After a beast of a CrossFit workout last night I really thought about sleeping in this morning. Instead I dragged my butt out of bed, pumped and headed to class.  

  I am super weak on the sit-ups and I am only doing step ups instead of box jumps. The hill sprints kinda sucked too. 

Breakfast was the same except I added a cup of blueberries. 

I had a snack of an apple w/chocolate hazelnut butter. I may have licked that wrapper clean!
  I am getting good at this food staging huh!?!

After doing loads of laundry and dishes I had lunch. I just threw the rest of the turkey taco meat and chicken salad and had it over some spinach and romaine and tossed a couple strawberries on top. 
I put a little balsamic vinegar in top and I was good to go. 

I have had a few handfuls of almonds throughout the day. 

Dinner was salmon with roasted cauliflower and broccoli. It was good but I could of used a sweet potato to stay fuller longer. 
  
I make my kids the same thing for dinner as I eat. I do add more carbs for them though.   They wanted to show proof that they ate their salmon. 

Another day is in the books. 
I have worked out three days in a row!! Go Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff