Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 11 and done

0 comments
 
No working out today. I took a rest day because it was a crazy day and my husband was out of town. 

Here is a collage of my day. There were a few handfuls of caco chips thrown in there. 

Like I said when I posted this pic on Instagram and Facebook it's time to call this challenge what it really is. It's not really a Whole 30 it's more of a Paleo with a few non Paleo bites thrown in. 

I am proud at how well I have done and I plan on eating this way forever. I do know there will be many times when I won't be perfect but I don't want to be. I also don't want to be controlled by my sweet tooth either. 

I am really going to work hard on finding the best way of eating that helps me accomplish my fitness goals but still allows me to have treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff