Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hydration Station

2 comments
 
I am trying to get at least 3 liters of water into my body a day!  That's a lot of trips to the bathroom. Having just been pregnant I am used to "talking to a man about a horse" so to speak. 

Seeing that I don't have a great memory right now I needed an easy way to keep track of how much water I was or wasn't consuming.

I always think I drink more then I do.  To make sure I get enough I first fill up my 2 liter water pitcher first thing in the morning. I don't put any ice in it so I get an accurate measurement. I save the ice for my cup.

I fill my cup up with ice and then water. I love super cold water and tend to drink more that way.

Having a cute cup to drink from helps as well.  My kids practice the What's Yours Is Mine rule so I make sure to get them their own cups filled with ice water do they don't drink mine! 

What tips or tricks do you have for getting your hydration on? 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My not so tricky trick is to fill an empty and washed milk gallon with water every night. Then in the morning it's nice and cold. It also helps to have it right in the fridge front and center because most of the time im just thirsty. My goal is 1 gallon per day and I do pretty well most days! You are awesome jess keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff