Friday, August 16, 2013

Mixed feelings

1 comments
 
I am almost a week into these two fitness challenges. Having some mixed feelings about them. I feel like I am pushing myself on the one hand but on the other it feels like I could be doing so much more. 

I need to chill out. My baby is 10 weeks old. I am nursing. I have four kids. I start work next week. I need $1300 worth of dental work in the next couple months. I had a root canal today (ouch). We just got all the medical bills from having #4. School started today. I feel super fat right now. 
I don't know when I have ever felt more self conscious at a work out class then I did tonight. I refuse to buy bigger shirts.  I have so many that I am 20lbs away from being okay wearing.  I am going to wear them as motivation to keep going. 

  I feel like my eating has been pretty good. I am drinking lots of water. Trying to get some decent sleep. I like looking at blogs and fit girls on Instagram to keep myself motivated.

* update.  I don't want to erase this post because its a little a couple days late but here is the latest. I lost 2lbs at the weigh in last night. Good but I feel like I could have been better. 
  I dropped out of the boot camp challenge. I just don't have it in me to eat strict Paleo right now. I also don't want to bring my two youngest boys to the classes with me. I know it would be a nightmare. Also I look at my workout time being me time. I feel bad for leaving that one but I am much less stressed now. Maybe in six months I will be ready to take it on. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot going on! You just have to take it one day at a time and remember it could always be worse. You and your family are all happy and healthy. You will do this, it just takes time. Just remember to breathe and enjoy those babies while they are little (I have to tell myself this ALLLLLL the time). You got this, you've done it before and you will do it again!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff