Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Weigh In

0 comments
 
This Monday weigh in is going to be a bit different. I don't have a picture of my weight to show you. My scale is broken and I don't want to buy a new one. I am going to go back to weighing myself every Monday morning at work. I head back on the 19th. (Boo)

I like this plan because it means I will only be able to weigh myself once a week.  I will for sure be watching that scale but I don't want to be all about the number.

So lets weigh in on what I have been doing lately. 

I finished the first week of Couch to 5k. 

It didn't suck but it wasn't easy.

I went to Crossfit two times last week. I could barely walk or sit after doing a 10 min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) of kettlebell swings and wall balls on Tuesday.
   On Thursday I did a 12 rounds of Christmas WOD. Such a hard WOD. I finished dead last.  Josh said he had never seen my face that red.

My Clean Eating plan has been pretty hit and miss. I do great at the first of the week and then it goes slowly downhill. 


I need to figure out how to stay strong the whole week. Planning out the week better and more detailed would be a good start.

I am loving sweet potatoes and these turkey muffins. I don't mind eating the same things over and over so I make big batches of both and eat them for several small meals during the week.

Today started out rough. I didn't go to Crossfit like I planned. Early morning workouts and a two month old are not an easy combo.  I had to take Josh to work and had a small package of cookies for breakfast. That set me off for the rest of the morning eating crappy.

I started to get down on myself and wondering if I was ever going to get this weight loss/fit train on track.  I was browsing my Pinterest app and saw this workout. 

I had just laid my baby down for a nap and decided to seize the moment. I strapped on a sports bra and got to work. I did three rounds in 28 min. I feel so much better and ready to finish my day strong and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff